Hario Smart G coffee grinder
The Nob Coffee offers free nationwide shipping for orders with from 3.000.000 VND or 1kg of coffee. For orders with a total payment of less than 3,000,000 VND, please refer to the following shipping charges:
|Areas||Delivery time||Shipping fee|
|Hanoi inner-city area||within 1-2H||29.000đ|
|Outlying areas of Hanoi||within 24H||18.000đ|
|Northern Vietnam||1-2 days||25.000đ|
|Central and Southern Vietnam||2-3 days||35.000đ|
For better support with express dilivery orders, please contact us directly
Flexible payment method
Cash on Delivery - COD
Cash on delivery payment is availabe for order's value up to 10.000.000 vnd. Customers are allowed to check items before making a payment and not be charged for COD fee
Bank Transfer Payment
Momo Wallet Payment
- Transparent design – watch the coffee beans get grinded
- Ceramic, conical burrs
- BPA-Free Plastic
- Capacity 24g coffee beans
15 x 19 x 5.3 cm
Plastic, ceramic, stainless steel
The small and effective Hario Smart G Coffee Mill has reliable ceramic conical burrs, light and slim build, and a transparent outer shell that gives you a unique view into the grinding process.
Ceramic burrs provide even and consistent grinding, are durable and do not influence the flavor of the coffee. You can set the grinder for the brewing method of your choice. The grind size is adjusted with a knob under the bean container. It is quick and easy.
The numbers and the lines on the flask indicate how much you ground- (1) is 12g, and (2) is 24g.
*To change the grind setting, twist the grind adjustment knob rotating clockwise for a finer grind, and anticlockwise for a coarser grind. Firmly hold off to the handle and the main unit as you turn the grind adjustment knob. Make sure that the handle is attached to the unit before you adjust the grind setting.
*The burr section can be disassembled for washing, and here’s how:
1) Turn the grind adjustment knob to remove the inner burr and burr holder. The external burr stopper cannot be removed. (Make sure that the handle if attached when turning the grind adjustment knob.)
2) Remove the grind adjustment knob to remove the inner burr and burr holder. The external burr stopper cannot be removed.
3) The burr may be coated in coffee oil. Soak the burr in diluted dishwashing liquid and then rinse thoroughly. Allow it to dry completely after washing.