Moka Bialetti Express 2, 3, 4 and 6 cups
860.000₫ – 1.080.000₫
The Nob Coffee offers free nationwide shipping for orders with from 3.000.000 VND or 1kg of coffee. For orders with a total payment of less than 3,000,000 VND, please refer to the following shipping charges:
|Areas||Delivery time||Shipping fee|
|Hanoi inner-city area||within 1-2H||29.000đ|
|Outlying areas of Hanoi||within 24H||18.000đ|
|Northern Vietnam||1-2 days||25.000đ|
|Central and Southern Vietnam||2-3 days||35.000đ|
For better support with express dilivery orders, please contact us directly
Flexible payment method
Cash on Delivery - COD
Cash on delivery payment is availabe for order's value up to 10.000.000 vnd. Customers are allowed to check items before making a payment and not be charged for COD fee
Bank Transfer Payment
Momo Wallet Payment
- The octagonal design of the espresso pot
- Polished, double twisted aluminum
- Various cup sizes
- The valve for optimum safety
- The ergonomic handle
2 Cup, 3 Cup, 4 Cup, 6 Cup
An all-time classic, the Bialetti Moka Express is the favorite way to make stovetop coffee at home. The Bialetti Moka Express produces rich, authentic Italian espresso coffee in just minutes.
This Moka Pot is designed to force water vapor through ground coffee to produce Italian espresso in minutes. The Bialetti Moka Express comes in different sizes to accommodate any family or coffee habit. The cup sizes are measured in 30 ml espresso cups.
The body is made from aluminum alloy, a food-safe and durable material that won’t taint the flavor of your espresso. The handle and knob are built with black acrylic and can be handled when the aluminum is hot. We suggest sticking to warm water and soap for cleaning and advise against using steel wool or a dishwasher.
How to make coffee with Moka Express
1. Fill the lower chamber with cold water just below the valve.
2. Insert the funnel and fill it with ground espresso (do not tamp). Remove any coffee grounds on the edge of the funnel
3. Tightly screw the upper part of the pot onto the base. Avoid using the handle for leverage.
4. Select burner size to fit the bottom of the pot. For the gas stovetop, make sure the flame is not larger than the bottom of the pot. The flame should not come around the sides of the pot.
5. Place pot on the stovetop until the water boils and coffee begins to come out of the center post. There will be a gurgling sound during this process.
6. When the top of the pot is full of coffee, remove it from the stove. Hazel brown foam appears just seconds before the coffee is completely done.
- Wash by hand with warm water.
- Dry thoroughly with towel.
- Do not reassemble the product until all parts are completely dry to avoid oxidation.
- Do not use soap or detergent.
- Do not use in dishwasher.
- Do not use steel wool or other abrasive products.
There are no reviews yet.